The motoscope tiny is a very compact, analogue 49 mm speedometer. Speed is digitally measured and precisely displayed via stepping motor and indicator. Sophisticated technology provides for a classic look without compromise. The ideal solution for purists and minimalists.
If the speed exceeds the 200 km/h on the analogue scale, it is automatically displayed in the LED display. The maximum speed is recorded as well. The 4 indicator lights (blue, red and 2 x green) are also integrated into the dial. These lights are only visible when operated, too.
Scope of delivery:
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connection cable
- 2 flying fuses
- 9 Cable end connector
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0.5 fine thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connection cable
- 2 strong neodymium mini magnets
- 2 M3 mounting screws with washer
- 2 diodes for the merging of the turn signals
- QR code for the mounting and operating instructions