Motogadget Motoscope Tiny Black
The motoscope tiny is a very compact, analogue 49 mm speedometer. Speed is digitally measured and precisely displayed via stepping motor and indicator.
Sophisticated technology provides for a classic look without compromise. The dial completely does without display sections or LCD and has a convincing classical look. The ideal solution for purists and minimalists.
If the speed exceeds the 200 km/h on the analogue scale, it is automatically displayed in the LED display. The maximum speed is recorded as well. The 4 indicator lights (blue, red and 2 x green) are also integrated into the dial. These lights are only visible when operated, too.
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
- Mini push-button
- 2 removable fuses
- 9 cable end connectors
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
- 2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
- 2 mounting screws M3 with washer
- 2 diodes for pairing of turn signals
- Detailed installation and operating instructions