BMW K-Series Full billet subframe
Full billet subframe as seen on our Vengeance and Lenience builds. Machined from a whopping 100KG base billet of aircraft aluminum, these subframes are the most sophisticated piece of engineering currently available on the market for the BMW K-series. All lighting used is according to international legislation standards both position-wise and individual part certification wise.
These subframes are a one-stop solution for the entire rear-end of your custom BMW K-series project! It's pre-fitted with mounting locations for the starter relay and M-unit blue, indicators, rear light with brake indication and comes with all the following 54(!) parts:
- 7-piece billet aluminum frame anodised in black machined
- Stainless steel hardware to mount everything up (38pcs)
- Integrated Highsider STRIPE rear light with brake indication (E-marked)
- Integrated Motogadget Blaze.pin indicators (2x) (E-marked)
- Steel brackets to weld to the frame (2x + 2x spare)
- Stainless steel seat pan with integrated threads and pre-bend for optimal fit, ready to be upholstered
- Stainless steel cable guide for blind and safe cable routing to the subframe
- Wago clamps for pre-wiring lighting
The subframe with no shock mount is ideal for using a horizontal shock above the swingarm (matching horizontal shock setup will soon be available on our site).
The subframe with shock mount should be used with the R1100S swingarm (as used on our builds), with a custom TFX shock that we will soon have available on our site.
PLEASE NOTE: These parts are a one-off full limited batch that we will offer up only one time. Confirmed shipping date: Mid January 2024