The motoscope pro impresses with its ultra-flat housing design. 734 LEDs, controlled by a 16bit Risc processor, form the almost fully self-illuminating display matrix. It ensures optimal readability - even in direct sunlight.
An analog LED band with drag pointer function displays the speed in a freely scalable manner. The main and secondary display can be configured by the user. Another display area shows the engaged gear. Four indicator lights are already integrated and can be used for many more input signals with the help of the display. The Breakout Box A or B is additionally required for the connection wiring of the indicator lights and/or the measuring inputs.
Scope of delivery:
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connection cable
- Mini pushbutton
- flying fuses
- 6 Cable end connectors
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0.5 fine thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connection cable
- 2 strong neodymium mini magnets
- 2 M3 mounting screws with washer
- QR code for mounting and operating instructions